Who is Red Barn Brewing
Pete & Jeremy
We are beer lovers who really enjoy the taste and aroma of a great, well crafted beer. For many years we have worked to brew the type of beer that we, our wives, and friends enjoy – simple, yet creative and fun. We are taking some traditional, but fresh recipes, and bringing them to the Red Barn to put them into action. Please join us to sample and enjoy our creations!!
Hops at the brewery
“If a man has good corn or wood, or boards, or pigs, to sell, can make better chairs or knives, or crucibles or church organs, than anybody else, you will find a broad hard-beaten road to his house, though it be in the woods.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Taproom Open for Limited Outdoor/Indoor Servcie.
- We will have on-site service for parties up to 6 people at tables outside and inside (limited).
- We are serving on a first come first serve basis. We no longer take reservations
- Parties should stay at their tables while drinking bevrages and/or eating food
- Please wear a mask when walking around, ordering or using the restrooms
- Please social distnace and be respectful of the rules
- No Moving tables to combine parties
- No drinking or eating at the designated bar areas-please keep clear
- No consumption of canned or growler beer in designated drinking areas, OR in the parking lot or card
- If you do not feel well or show symptoms of COVID-19, please DO NOT come out!
Thanks for your patience and check back for updates!