RBB Pub Grub Menu
Spent Grain Pretzel: with RBB No Quarter Pub Cheese – $7
Barn Board: Pretzel, Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip, Pepperoni, Cabot Cheddar Cheese & Marinated Olives – $12 Add Pub Cheese – $2
Black Dog Pulled Pork Sandwich: on a Red Barn Spent Grain Roll with Chips & Coleslaw – $10
Hotdog: with Chips – $5
Slaw Dog: Grilled Hot Dog with RBB No Quarter Chili, topped with Coleslaw, served with Chips – $6
Chili Cheese Dog: Grilled Hot Dog topped with RBB No Quarter Chili & Cheddar Cheese, served with Chips – $7
Barn Salad: Pesto Chicken and Bacon, Served on a Bed of Fresh Greens, Tossed with Tomatoes, Carrots, Roasted Red Peppers, Cucumbers, Red Onions & Broccoli Slaw and a side of Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing – $10
Vermont Pie & Pasta Company Wood-Fired Pizzas
Classic Pepperoni & Cheese: Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese Blend, Marinara, Pepperoni – $13
Nuttin’ But The Cheese: Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese Blend & Marinara – $11
Prosciutto & VT Goat Cheese: Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese Blend, Prosciutto, VT Goat Cheese, Garlic Oil, Baby Spinach, Red Onions & Fresh Garlic – $13
Pesto, Roasted Reds & ‘Chokes: Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese Blend, Roasted Red Peppers, Marinated Artichokes, Pesto – $13
Buffalo-Style Chicken & VT Blue Cheese: Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese Blend, Chicken, Hot Sauce, Ranch Dressing, Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese – $13
Meat!!: Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese Blend, Marinara, Sweet Italian Sausage, Meatballs & Pepperoni – $13
Truffled Mushroom: Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese Blend, Marinated Mushrooms, House Boursin, white Truffle Oil & Chives – $13
-Gnarly Root Beer – (Made by RBB) $3/adult $2/kid
-Seltzer Water – (Flavors vary) $1
-Ginger Ale – $1
Taproom Open for Limited Outdoor/Indoor Servcie.
- We will have on-site service for parties up to 6 people at tables outside and inside (limited).
- We are serving on a first come first serve basis. We no longer take reservations
- Parties should stay at their tables while drinking bevrages and/or eating food
- Please wear a mask when walking around, ordering or using the restrooms
- Please social distnace and be respectful of the rules
- No Moving tables to combine parties
- No drinking or eating at the designated bar areas-please keep clear
- No consumption of canned or growler beer in designated drinking areas, OR in the parking lot or card
- If you do not feel well or show symptoms of COVID-19, please DO NOT come out!
Thanks for your patience and check back for updates!